9 de novembro de 2012

Wanna Break Free!

The Free Socket is a clever design that marries the multi-tap, extension cord and USB socket into one convenient package. Basically it is a wall mounted electricity outlet that unhooks and can be used as a power extension. Keeping up with the current trends, USB charging is integrated into the plate and this is very clever. I love the practical aspect of the design and the fact that this design is do-able.


Free Socket is a 2012 iF Design Talents entry.


Designers: East China Normal University




-

Yanko Design

Timeless Designs – Explore wonderful concepts from around the world!

Yanko Design Store – We are about more than just concepts. See what’s hot at the YD Store!

(Wanna Break Free! was originally posted on Yanko Design)


Related posts:



  1. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up, I’m a Big Kid Now

  2. Step Up If You Wanna Have Some Fun

  3. Wanna See My Apple Glow?






Read more: Wanna Break Free!


car insurance new york city


The post Wanna Break Free! appeared first on my own web curation.






via my own web curation http://www.hugocalmeida.com/2012/11/09/wanna-break-free/